Favorites Return! Le Petit Salon de Musique is pleased to present a talented trio of baritone, soprano, and pianist. This this entertaining collaboration has become a favorite of Long Island audiences, offering musical gems from opera to Broadway. Ron and Julie Anne...
Welcome to Le Petit Salon de Musique, a place where you can enjoy exceptional music in a lovely, intimate setting at a very reasonable price.
Upcoming events & tickets
Le Petit Salon de Musique features exceptionally talented performers at very reasonable ticket prices. Click here for tickets.
Le Petit Salon de Musique is located at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook, at 380 Nicolls Road, East Setauket, NY, on the northbound side of Nicolls Road (Rt. 97) between Rt. 347 and Rt. 25a, just north of the fire station, and just south of Stony Brook University.
Welcome to Le Petit Salon de Musique
Le Petit Salon is a place where you can enjoy exceptional music in a lovely, intimate setting at a very reasonable price. We're located at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook on Nicolls Road, north of Rt. 347. (Your GPS will know it as 380 Nicolls Road, E. Setauket). For information, call 631-751-0297.
Here's what some of our guests have said about Le Petit Salon concerts:
- "Once again an outstanding concert in a beautiful venue! Please keep on giving us such wonderful music in your beautiful setting!" Charlott
- "We experienced one of the most exciting, enjoyable and musically competent concerts we have attended in many years. Alexandria Lee's piano performance was professional, beautiful and electrifying. The individual soloists on the violin, cello, viola and flute displayed outstanding competency. The finale quartet was nothing more than breathtaking. We look forward to attending future concerts." Deanna and Ted Schwartzman
- "The concerts are absolutely superb. The performers are first rate and the venue is great. Keep it up!" George
- "I've attended two of the concerts, and have to say that I was amazed at their professionalism. The music is wonderful and the atmosphere cozy. I could listen to the string quartet every week-they were magnificent!" Diana
- "I just wanted to say that I was so glad I made it to the concert (just in the nick of time!!) because the performance was absolutely wonderful. I commented to another that I wouldn't be surprised if people somewhere, in other venues, etc., pay up to 10 times what we did yesterday to hear such a concert (Clueri Quartet). It was just amazing. Thank you for continuing to bring us such talented artists, at an irresistibly affordable price." Carol Castillo
380 Nicolls Road, East Setauket, NY, 11733